“My goal is simple – empower and inspire leaders to bring out the best in themselves and their businesses, while making a life-changing impact that will get them to their goals faster than they could on their own. I offer a strong combination of proven business management experience and FocalPoint’s well-established and proprietary coaching and training content. Knowing I can help others make a significant impact on their businesses, families, and communities is what motivates and inspires me every day!”
Success comes to those who reach for it. Schedule a free 30-minute call
Owning your own business can be overwhelming and complicated, or it can be a dream come true. With his professional business coaching services, Coach Anand Bansode can help redefine your business vision and dreams, and develop a plan of action to make them a reality, takes complex business strategies and reduces them down into actionable plans designed to improve your financial return.
- assist in the determination and pursuit of your company or career vision
- stimulate you to think differently and creatively
- encourage and inspire you to do what may seem impossible or improbable
- challenge you with an objective viewpoint bolstered by decades of experience
- create a plan of meaningful activity and structure that guides you to the finish line
- help you capitalize on your positive attributes and modify any negative
- elevate your successes and help you learn from mistakes
- maintain your focus on getting results quickly
- transfer knowledge and expertise so that you can teach and lead others in the future
- provide unwavering support for you throughout your professional journey
To learn more about what the right Business Coach can do for your business, Anand Bansode for more information.
Business coaches build actionable plans
Proactive business owners seek to understand why reaching business growth goals is important to them personally, and the impact it will have on their life. After all, the business owner ultimately determines the speed and passion in which the goal is met (if ever). If it is not linked to the business owner’s personal dreams, goals and plans for themselves, there is no burning reason why getting to that business goal is critical.
After clarifying where a business owner would like to take their business, business coaching will help plan and prioritize what goals and strategies are needed to help progress the business closer to its goal. A business coach will meet with the business owner regularly, either weekly or monthly, to keep them on track to the commitments made during the past coaching session.
Coaches have years of experience that they bring to the table. They help owners figure out what their goals are, and create a road map to reach them. Their perspective on the company can help owners see which items are just tasks and which are long term objectives.
Body Language In Business
With their range of books and workshops, Pease International transforms the way that the world communicates and does business. As business communication authors, the Peases arm their readers and clients with powerful tools to present their message with influence and impact and to get others to buy you first.
Non-verbal cues play a massive part in face-to-face communication and can be the difference in gaining or missing out on that dream job or deal.